My Anthology- My Poems and Books
Saturday, September 6, 2008
"The Energy of Belief" by Sheila Bender & Mary Sise - Book Review

Elite Books (2007)

ISBN 9781604150193

"The Energy of Belief" is written by a accredited Psychologist and a Accredited Clinical Sociable Worker who compound both of their experience in the Energy Psychology field. This is a new subdivision of Psychology. Energy Psychology is described as, "...to include all psychologically oriented curative schemes that integrate the assorted word forms of vibrational energetic influences and use the Meridian system, the chakra system, or the country that environments the organic structure called the biofields." (page 29)

Our personal beliefs influence our internal and external percepts of ourselves and the outside world. Retention on to negative beliefs can do us see things negatively. In Energy Psychology, a check (Touch and Breathe) method is used to assist release these obstructions that clasp us back. This word form of psychological science can be used to handle common psychological afflictions. By using this word form of treatment, we can take back command over our lives. Both people and put people can profit from reading this book.

The first one-half of the book learns the basic stairway of TAB. This includes learning how to utilize a Meridian based algorithm. Helpful images are included. The 2nd one-half learns us how to acquire below the surface of our ideas to break understand our beliefs and emotions. It also demoes us how to personalise our self-work by larn more than about our ain energy systems.

I establish this book to be incredibly interesting. I loved that it was written in a concise mode that made it easy to follow and understand. I was able to make the pattern exerts without difficulty. The images were also a great help. Each chapter stops with a paragraph to assist you passage into the adjacent chapter. As I read the book, I felt like the writers were speaking directly to me and that they understood my needs. There is also an extended bibliography and helpful resources.

"The Energy of Belief" gave me a greater apprehension of how my negative beliefs are holding me back. It taught me how to let go of the energy obstructions that maintain me stuck in certain patterns. I was so happy to acquire my custody on this book! As a adult female with a Master's grade in Guidance and a Reiki Maestro certification, it really pleased me to see that these two types of Fields can be linked. I also appreciated learning that there is a scientific research to endorse this up.

All people on the way of self-healing volition profit from "The Energy of Belief." I also highly, highly urge this book to people in the field of mental health, medical health, and option therapies.

Reviewed by Satchel Paige Lovitt for Reader Views (1/08)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This blog aims my poems and books

Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Digg ItDel.icio.us
Furl ItReddit
GoogleSimpy
NewsvineMy Web
Spurl ItWists
RSS ATOM
Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

ARCHIVES
July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / May 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / September 2009 /


Powered by Blogger